“I just don’t have the time!” How many times a day do you find yourself saying that? Recognizing that there never is enough time for every worth while task let alone for all the less than worthy tasks, JUST IN TIME helps you to identify and attain your most important values and goals.
Whatever your specific time problem, you can turn instantly to the solution. with this book’s unique, question and answer format. Are you bogged sown in paperwork? Too many meetings” Is procrastination setting you back? Here are direct, practical answers to these and scores of other time management problems-the problems most commonly encountered by managers, executives and professionals.
Step-by-step proven procedures show you how to:
- Identify and deal with time-wasters.
- Get more done in less time.
- Discover the crucial differences between payoffs and priorities.
- Make more constructive of time in your daily activities
- Reduce the barriers to effectiveness
- Manage time in collaboratively and cooperatively in context of an organization.
You will learn how to focus on the rally important matters at hand and accomplish the activities that pay off or you and your business, organization or profession.